Veins of the Earth
The vast landscape of Utah is characterized by otherworldly textures. A walk along the edge of the endless, extraterrestrial like terrain that stretches to the horizon is overwhelming.
About this artwork
- Available in A3 (Edition of 50), A2 (Edition of 25) or A1 (Edition of 10) including a border for easy framing
- Supplied with a signed & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
- Presented on Hahnenmühle Pearl
- We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang.
- Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
- Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
- Free global delivery with tracked & insured shipping
Quadrum picture frames are made in Germany from FSC®-certified wood. The wood comes from sustainably managed forests that meet the criteria of the Forest Stewardship Council.
The frames are equipped with edge-ground float glass, an acid-free insert and a sturdy rear panel. The windows are made from glass other than for A1, which uses high quality acrylic. The rear panels are equipped with hangers in portrait and landscape format.
Shipping and returns
Orders are dispatched with FREE GLOBAL SHIPPING within 3-5 days. Thereafter, they should arrive within 1 to 2 weeks to the UK or Europe and in 2 to 3 weeks to North America. Other destinations may vary - please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
Our printing company is 100% carbon neutral and all our packaging is environment friendly. Everything is either recyclable or biodegradable and that includes the stickers, tape, compostable bubble wrap as well as the frame edge protectors used.
Your artwork will be sustainably packaged and well protected, but on the rare occasion there are issues, we will do our best to make it right. More information here.
A2 42cm x 59cm, A3 30cm x 42cm, A1 59cm x 84cm
Print only, Black